7Last Updated: 14th July, 2021
Principles for Processing Personal Data
Our company complies with the principles of the GDPR in collecting and processing your data, namely:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
What personal data do we collect?
The following information may be stored in the register:
Personal data you provide to us:
- Personal identification: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
Personal data we collect automatically
- Statistical data about service usage
How do we collect your personal data?
- You provide Human Hotel with most of the data we collect. More specifically, we collect and process your data when:
- You register on the website and when you use the service later.
- You voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback through the website or via email
- Use or view xr.humanhotel.org or our associated websites via your browser’s cookies.
Human Hotel may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your personal data?
Personal data is collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, [information present on the profile].
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
The legal basis for us collecting and processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent, you may withdraw it at any time and you will not suffer detriment for withdrawing your consent. You can withdraw your consent by contacting email@example.com
How long will we keep your personal data?
Who do we share your personal data with?
Third Party Processors we share your personal data are:
- Providers of email management and distribution tools
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services
- Information considering users of a single community may be handed over to the client who has founded that service or to the service administrators appointed by that client.
How do we store your data?
Human Hotel stores your data on secure servers, mostly in Sweden.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
What are your data protection rights?
Human Hotel wants to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user in entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Human Hotel for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Human Hotel corrects any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase you personal data
Exercising other data protection rights
Under data protection legislation an individual has other rights: if you request these rights you can do so by contacting us.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: 14/07/2021
xr.humanhotel.org is a service provided by the Human Hotel platform. The general terms of Human Hotel below apply also to the use of xr.humanhotel.com
Acceptance of the Agreement
By using the service, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them you should not use the service or register on and use the service website.
Rights of User-Generated Content
The website’s users may post, upload or contribute content to the website. The users themselves retain the right to all user-generated content such as text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service: you will indemnify and hold Human Hotel & Extinction Rebellion UK harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind including reasonable attorney fees and costs. Human Hotel reserves the right to remove or disable access to any User Content for any or no reason.
Whilst Human Hotel makes every effort to keep the service operating, no guarantees of the functioning of the climate.humanhotel.org service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources to accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Termination of right of use
The service provider has the right to remove any users from climate.humanhotel.com and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Limitation of liability
We exclude any liability or losses you incur by using the service, insofar as it is legally possible to do so.